For Fall 2013, our internship program will expand to include a new position in motion design. We are looking for a highly motivated motion designer to collaborate with our motion graphics and design team on projects for MediaStorm’s clients, workshops and publication. The ideal candidate will be able to assist in conceptualizing and executing stand-alone motion graphics, as well as graphics packages that integrate into multimedia projects.
The internship generally runs from September to December, but start dates are flexible. The Motion Design Intern will design and animate motion graphics as well as work with lead designers and producers to create production timelines.
Applications are due July 15, 2013.
The Motion Graphics Design Intern should have:
- Advanced Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator skills
- Strong typography skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro and Cinema 4D a huge plus
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted through our online application form. Applicants should be prepared to supply:
- Links to pieces produced/collaborated on (please indicate role in each)
- Available start/end dates
- Hours/week available
Visit our Careers page for more information.