Developed over the past seven years, the MediaStorm workflow covers every phase of editing, from organizing assets through outputting final projects and archiving. Covering more than 200 steps, our approach efficiently streamlines the editing process with a focus on organization and creativity.
The MediaStorm Post-production Workflow includes:
- The full 200-step workflow MediaStorm uses everyday with Final Cut Pro 7
- Exclusive access to MediaStorm’s Apple Aperture Workflow, including information on how to best use the image management program in conjunction with Final Cut Pro
- Exclusive access to MediaStorm’s Final Cut Asset Parser, a tool we developed to quickly generate a list of asset names used in a Final Cut 7 project
- Time-saving software suggestions for transcribing audio, syncing and converting and editing video
- Integration of more than 10 MediaStorm tutorials to help you choose the right music, color correct your video, work efficiently with subtitles, and backup and archive your files effectively
- Helpful tips on organizing, naming and selecting assets
The MediaStorm Post-production Workflow takes into account best practices from more than 100 multimedia projects by MediaStorm producers.
Online access to MediaStorm’s Post-production Workflow, including MediaStorm’s Apple Aperture Workflow and Final Cut Asset Parser, can be purchased for a one-time fee of $14.95. Click here for details.