We have released a new version of the MediaStorm Post-production Workflow for Final Cut Pro X.
The workflow takes advantage of many of the new FCP X features and reduces the number of steps from the previous FCP 7 version.
While MediaStorm producers tested and refined the original MediaStorm Post-production Workflow for FCP 7 over seven years and more than 100 projects, we created the workflow for FCP X based on limited work with the new software. At the moment, it is a work in progress.
The updated workflow is bundled with the original FCP 7 workflow and includes access to MediaStorm’s Apple Aperture Workflow and MediaStorm’s Final Cut Asset Parser. Everyone who previously purchased the workflow will receive complimentary access to the FCP X document.
About the MediaStorm Post-production Workflow
Developed over seven years, the MediaStorm workflow covers every phase of editing, from organizing assets through outputting final projects and archiving. Covering more than 200 steps, our approach efficiently streamlines the editing process with a focus on organization and creativity.
The MediaStorm Post-production Workflow includes:
- The full 200-step workflow MediaStorm uses everyday with Final Cut Pro 7
- The new workflow for Final Cut Pro X
- Exclusive access to MediaStorm’s Apple Aperture Workflow, including information on how to best use the image management program in conjunction with Final Cut Pro
- Exclusive access to MediaStorm’s Final Cut Asset Parser, a tool we developed to quickly generate a list of asset names used in a Final Cut 7 project
- Time-saving software suggestions for transcribing audio, syncing and converting and editing video
- Integration of more than 10 MediaStorm tutorials to help you choose the right music, color correct your video, work efficiently with subtitles, and backup and archive your files effectively
- Helpful tips on organizing, naming and selecting assets
The MediaStorm Post-production Workflow takes into account best practices from more than 100 multimedia projects by MediaStorm producers.
Online access to MediaStorm’s Post-production Workflow, including MediaStorm’s Apple Aperture Workflow and Final Cut Asset Parser, can be purchased for a one-time fee of $14.95.
Have you used our Post-Production workflow with FCP 7 or FCP X? Let us know what you think in the comments below.