The MediaStorm Post-production Workflow is the step-by-step process MediaStorm’s producers use every day to create award-winning multimedia. Covering more than 200 steps, our approach efficiently streamlines the editing process with a focus on organization and creativity.
The MediaStorm Post-production Workflow includes:
- The full 200-step workflow MediaStorm uses everyday with Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Exclusive access to MediaStorm’s Apple Aperture Workflow, including information on how to best use the image management program in conjunction with Final Cut Pro
- Exclusive access to MediaStorm’s Final Cut Asset Parser, a tool we developed to quickly generate a list of asset names used in a Final Cut 7 project
- Time-saving software suggestions for transcribing audio, syncing and converting and editing video
- Integration of more than 10 MediaStorm tutorials to help you choose the right music, color correct your video, work efficiently with subtitles, and backup and archive your files effectively
- Helpful tips on organizing, naming and selecting assets
Developed over seven years and more than 100 projects, the workflow covers every phase of editing, from organizing assets through outputting final projects and archiving.
Online access to MediaStorm’s Post-production Workflow, including MediaStorm’s Apple Aperture Workflow and Final Cut Asset Parser, can be purchased for a one-time fee of $14.95.