Intensive, hands-on educational experiences in advanced multimedia storytelling.
This workshop is tailored to educators and business leaders who want to integrate MediaStorm methods into their curriculum or approach to storytelling.
• June 22-26, 2015 *Apply by: May 25, 2015
• December 7-11, 2015 *Apply by: Nov 5, 2015
A one day overview session with Brian Storm focused on the art and business of digital storytelling.
• April 11, 2015 *Apply by: Mar 13, 2015
• September 19, 2015 *Apply by: Aug 28, 2015
• October 17, 2015 *Apply by: Sep 18, 2015
• November 21, 2015 *Apply by: Oct 30, 2015
Collaborate with a team to research, shoot and produce a documentary project. Work as a field reporter, editor or observer as part of crew dedicated to the telling of one story.
• May 23-29, 2015 *Apply by: Apr 16, 2015
• July 11-17, 2015 *Apply by: May 25, 2015
This one day workshop is a deep dive into the 200-plus step workflow that MediaStorm producers use every day to organize and create our films.
There are no scheduled dates for this workshop.
Sign up to be notified when this workshop is available:
Work one-on-one with a MediaStorm producer on a project using your own multimedia assets.
Bring MediaStorm to you. We offer one to seven day workshops at a location of your choice.