MediaStorm is proud to announce our newest workshop, Editing Workflows. This one day workshop is a deep dive into the 200-plus step workflow that MediaStorm producers use every day to organize and create our films.
While some editing techniques will be discussed, this workshop is primarily focused on methodology. We’ll be sharing the editing workflow we’ve refined over 7 years to produce more than 200 projects.
Applications are now being accepted online.
- Saturday, August 10, 2013 – Apply by July 10, 2013
- Saturday, September 7, 2013 – Apply by August 7, 2013
- Tuition for selected participants is $500
- Workshops will be held at MediaStorm’s office and will start at 10 am and end at 6 pm with an hour for lunch
- Attendees are responsible for their own room and board during the workshop.
Topics covered include:
- Creating paper and radio cuts
- Efficient logging
- Techniques for quickly locating b-roll
- Syncing two camera interviews
- Working with large picture archives
- Exporting and encoding