This is not an entry level position. The ideal candidate will have extensive visual reporting experience and proven examples of high quality filmmaking. This position is based in Brooklyn, NY and requires extensive travel.
Application deadline is Friday, October 4th.
MediaStorm Director of Photography / Producer will:
- Shoot and edit films
- Develop story ideas
- Participate in client and production planning meetings
- Teach visual storytelling and lead original reporting efforts at our workshops
- Write blog posts about the latest trends and gear
The successful applicant should have:
- Experience shooting with HDSLRs is a strong plus.
- A passion for visual storytelling
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- Ability to self-manage and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work virtually and to travel as necessary
- At least five years of experience in visual storytelling
- Knowledge of Premiere, Aperture, Photoshop.
Interested candidates may submit their application online.